Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too tired to think

Today was quite cold and I really didn't want to get out of my nice toasty bed this morning. I was late to my Ancient Ethics class this morning, but managed to contribute to the discussion about how things like power, wealth, good looks have no value in themselves, but can be good or bad for people who use them depending on whether the person has wisdom or ignorance to guide them.

Next I went to Cathy's room to help Stephanie finish preparing for her presentation in Classics of Western Literature and to complete by Bibliography for my senior paper.It was not until I sat down in my Philosophy of Religion class that I remembered that we had a homework assignment. Lucky for me Professor Jones gives us a 5pm deadline. We discussed the deficiencies in the arguments against the existence of God and The problem of Evil for the Christian theists.

I went to the business office to put money on my card so I could have a hot lunch. I slammed some buffalo hot wings, grilled cheese sandwiches and chocolate milk. Then I went back to Cathy's room to study and give her quarters for laundry. After a brief Phi Alpha Theta meeting, I drove home. Then it was the "get the kids to their activities" hoe down with Steve and research for my project and paper in Contemporary Issues. I am learning a lot about metropolitan area contraception policies for middle schoolers.

Steve called as he was bringing the kids home asking for tuna casserole when they got home. Tile floors get really cold in the winter - just in case you didn't know. My toes have just now thawed out. Now off to bed with articles to read myself to sleep.I think there should be a special place in heaven for the person who thought up electric blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment